Browsing "Lonergan Institute Updates"
WCMI 2015 The 30th Annual Fallon Memorial Lonergan Symposium Thursday, April 9th – Saturday, April 11th, 2015 Loyola Marymount University, […]
R. J. Snell, Associate Professor of Philosophy at Templeton Honors College, Eastern University and former Lonergan Post-Doc fellow, offers a […]
The 38th Annual Lonergan Workshop was a great success. See below for this year's Schedule of Probabilities.
Prof. Patrick Byrne offered a year-long course on Lonergan's magnum opus, Insight, during the 2009-2010 academic year. The course has been made available online for anyone interested in Lonergan's thought.
- WCMI 2015 Registration and Call for Papers
- New book: “Authentic Cosmopolitanism: Love, Sin, and Grace in the Christian University”
- New book: “The Quest for God and the Good Life: Lonergan’s Theological Anthropology”
- R. J. Snell Pens a Primer on Lonergan
- Announcing the publication of Robert Doran, SJ’s new book, The Trinity in History