Browsing "Lonergan Institute Updates"
R. J. Snell, Associate Professor of Philosophy at Templeton Honors College, Eastern University and former Lonergan Post-Doc fellow, offers a […]
Now you can follow the BC Lonergan Institute on Facebook and Twitter. Check out our new Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bclonergan and follow us on Twitter @bclonergan
Marquette University's Lonergan on the Edge conference will take place Friday September 16 and Saturday September 17, 2011.
The 38th Annual Lonergan Workshop was a great success. See below for this year's Schedule of Probabilities.
Prof. Patrick Byrne offered a year-long course on Lonergan's magnum opus, Insight, during the 2009-2010 academic year. The course has been made available online for anyone interested in Lonergan's thought.
- SAVE THE DATE: Hope for Health and Healthcare Retreat, October 3-4
- New book: “Authentic Cosmopolitanism: Love, Sin, and Grace in the Christian University”
- New book: “The Quest for God and the Good Life: Lonergan’s Theological Anthropology”
- R. J. Snell Pens a Primer on Lonergan
- Announcing the publication of Robert Doran, SJ’s new book, The Trinity in History