The Lonergan Workshop
Lonergan envisaged that his work would yield “ongoing collaboration” among intelligent and faithful men and women. The week-long Lonergan Workshop held every summer has brought hundreds of people into that cooperative venture. At the Workshop, scholars deeply engaged in Lonergan studies make a gift of their lectures and presentations, and participants who are just beginning, find themselves included and encouraged. Friendship and hospitality radiate from the Workshop director and founder, Professor Fred Lawrence and Sue Lawrence. The Workshop includes discussions groups intended for people at every level of expertise, reports on applications and work in progress and seminars on Lonergan’s major writings.
- Guest Lecturer to speak on the Holocaust
- Book Discussion with Mark T. Miller
- The 41st Annual Lonergan Workshop is in the works!
- New book: “Authentic Cosmopolitanism: Love, Sin, and Grace in the Christian University”
- New book: “The Quest for God and the Good Life: Lonergan’s Theological Anthropology”