Lonergan Studies Newsletter
The Lonergan Research Institute at Regis College sponsors the Lonergan Studies Newsletter, an authoritative quarterly publication. Information about the newsletter can be found by visiting the Lonergan Research Institute “Resources” page, and scrolling to the final section, entitled “Lonergan Studies Newsletter.”
In a joint effort to facilitate access to the Lonergan Studies Newsletter, we have provided a contact form below which you may use to sign up for the quarterly newsletter.
Before signing up, please read the following brief excerpts from the Lonergan Research Institute.
Sign up for the Lonergan Studies Newsletter
Visit The Shop
The Latest Updates
- Fellowships in Lonergan Studies
- R. J. Snell Pens a Primer on Lonergan
- “Revisiting Lonergan’s Anthropology” Conference, November 27-30, Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome
- Announcing the publication of Robert Doran, SJ’s new book, The Trinity in History
- Boston College well represented at 2013 Lonergan on the Edge conference