Lonergan Studies Newsletter
The Lonergan Research Institute at Regis College sponsors the Lonergan Studies Newsletter, an authoritative quarterly publication. Information about the newsletter can be found by visiting the Lonergan Research Institute “Resources” page, and scrolling to the final section, entitled “Lonergan Studies Newsletter.”
In a joint effort to facilitate access to the Lonergan Studies Newsletter, we have provided a contact form below which you may use to sign up for the quarterly newsletter.
Before signing up, please read the following brief excerpts from the Lonergan Research Institute.
Sign up for the Lonergan Studies Newsletter
- WCMI 2015 Registration and Call for Papers
- New book: “Authentic Cosmopolitanism: Love, Sin, and Grace in the Christian University”
- New book: “The Quest for God and the Good Life: Lonergan’s Theological Anthropology”
- R. J. Snell Pens a Primer on Lonergan
- Announcing the publication of Robert Doran, SJ’s new book, The Trinity in History