Lonergan Workshop Journal
The Lonergan Workshop journal, edited by Fred Lawrence, is the annual publication of papers presented at the previous year’s Lonergan Workshop. The Workshop journal is a rich resource for the important work taking place in ongoing conversations at the Boston College Lonergan Workshop each summer.
To see the tables of contents of volumes already in print, click here.
Copies of some back issues of Lonergan Workshop are also available. For a list of these volumes, with their tables of contents, and information for ordering them, click here.
In addition to the annual volume of Workshop papers, Lonergan Workshop publishes monographs that include collections of outstanding essays from weekend “mini-Workshop” conferences, and full-length volumes by individual authors.
Interested in other publications offered by the Lonergan Institute? Visit the Publications page.
- Paper from recent lecture by author Michael McCarthy available!
- Video of lecture by Professor Robbie George of Princeton no available online!
- Patrick H. Byrne publishes new book
- Michael H. McCarthy publishes new book
- New edition of Method Journal, in honor of Robert Doran, SJ’s The Trinity in History