Method: Journal of Lonergan Studies
METHOD: Journal of Lonergan Studies, n.s. aims at furthering interpretive, historical, and critical study of the philosophical, theological, economic, and methodological writings of Bernard Lonergan by promoting original research into the methodological foundations of the sciences and disciplines.
To see the tables of contents of volumes already in print, click here.
METHOD is published twice a year.
Subscriptions are available on an annual basis.
Orders are filled with all journal issues published in the year that the order is placed.
Manuscripts must be submitted by email attachment in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format to Kerry Cronin at email@example.com. Submissions should be accompanied by a brief biographical notice.
Submissions must follow A Manual of Style (University of Chicago Press). Submissions in other formats will not be accepted for review and will be returned for correct formatting. References to any of Lonergan’s writings that have appeared in the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan must cite that edition, but may also cite older editions.
Copies of some back issues are still in print. For a list of available issues, with their tables of contents, and information for ordering them, click here.
- Sneak Peek: MJLS 4.1 available!
- New edition of Method Journal, in honor of Robert Doran, SJ’s The Trinity in History
- Mark Morelli publishes new book
- New book: “Authentic Cosmopolitanism: Love, Sin, and Grace in the Christian University”
- New book: “The Quest for God and the Good Life: Lonergan’s Theological Anthropology”